This Is A Poem

This is a poem I made for you.
To show that my love is clear as the sky is blue.
Our love is deeper than any sea.
And flows like a Sundays summer breeze.
This may not consistently rhyme.
But it's coming from my heart, not just my mind.
My mind dazes off when I'm wrapped in your arms.
My heart skips a beat when you don't respond.
I never knew I'd feel this way.
I fall for you harder & harder everyday.
Although we've made many mistakes.
I wouldn't have had it any other way.
They've paved the path that leads to us.
And now were here, & we fight and fuss.
But it couldn't kill our love even if it was hit by a bus.
My love runs deep.
So I know I can be a selfish Queen.
But I couldn't picture with anyone else besides me.
Your mine, and that's something no one can deny.
All the irrelevance, let it stay irrelevant.
You got me, & I've got you.
They need not know about what we do.
I love you so much, I cant stand it.
All my choices have left me where I'm standing.
With my love always, if that's aright?
This is a poem made for the stars out tonight.
A force that created a love with such a bite.
I love you.
You know I do.
I hope you know that this is true.
Baby, our love... it outshines the sun & moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTERN GUILFORD HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER. ALL RIGHT RESERVED. | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE