Leaving My Country

                                                              Leaving My Country

     I left my country on January 8, 2013. I was in USA on January 10, 2013. I started to go to an American school on January 23,2013. When I went first to the American school, I was nervous and confused because of I saw people who were different from me.
     I went to Doris Henderson  Newcomers' School. This is a great school that is very different, because that school is for those who come from different countries. They have to go to that school for one year. When I entered in the class, I felt poorer than any other because my language is different from others. I didn't have friends there. I was thinking about my country, my friends, my home, spending time with my friends; I was constantly really missing everything about my country at that time
      I didn't know how to speak English when I was new in the USA. I was alone, but teachers helped me because I was new there. After some days, I spoke a little English. After a month, I felt better than before days. Day by day, I was talking to other guys. I made a friend there. They were from different countries and tried to speak with them.
    My 1 year was up on the January 2014. I started to come in Eastern Guilford High School. When I came first time in this school I was pretty confused, because this school new for me. This school is bigger than that where I went before than came here. I didn't find classes in time, I was nervous because of didn't find classes easily. It was really hard to find classes for me. My friend helped me to find class. After one week, I was good because I can find classes easily. I continued to come this school. I am happy to study at an American school. I hope that other people can relate to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTERN GUILFORD HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER. ALL RIGHT RESERVED. | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE