DJ De'Aundre's Top 5 of the Week!

DJ De'Aundré's Top 5

 
My name is De'Aundré Barnes and I'm going to be bringing you the hottest songs to hit the air waves, so sit back, relax and enjoy.
1."Black Widow" by Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora
Iggy Azalea is know for her deep voice and her amazing style of rap, but when you add Rita Ora to the equation you get a track that is hot to the. Their song "Black Widow" ranked number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. The best thing about the song is not only  Rita Ora's vocals but the message that Iggy sends also. The song isn't just about an arachnid its about when you love someone for a long time and in a relationship with them for a long time and the love just dies out to the point you have each other.
 

2."It's On Again" by Alicia Keys and Kendrick Lamar
If you've seen the movie The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Emma Stone and Jamie Foxx, you might've heard this song. Personally I love this song especially the intro when Kendrick Lamar is rapping and the guitars are getting louder. I also like how Alicia Keys is pointing out what a hero does in his or her day to day life and how they never get a day off. It always gets me to think about how we barely show any appreciation for the heroes in our lives and that we should all stop and say thanks to all of the policeman, firefighters, and military veterans because they risk their lives so we can see another day.

3."Little Mix" by Little Mix
I love anything inspirational, which is why I love this song. These four amazing singers talk about how they wish they could do things differently and tell their younger selves what they what they know now. It also gives hope to people who are thinking about committing suicide. They say that you have a story to tell any you can't do that six feet under the ground. They also say that you should speak your mind and you can be anything you want to be no matter what anyone says.

4."Live For Night" by Krewella
This electronic dance track is perfect for when you go to the club with your friends. Once you hear it, you won't be able to stay still. When I first heard it I was dancing all over my room and I kept blasting it out loud. It also helps if you in a bad mood. Any electronic/dance music that is upbeat will help you get into a better mood.

5."Something Real" by China Anne McClain and Kelli Berglund
I first heard this song while watching DisNey Channel with my little cousin, and I've been addicted me of the dynamic duo Brandy and Monica which is a tremendous duo their voices are great separate but when are together they make beautiful music. That is what China and Kelli are doing on this track. Singing about having a real relationship with a person even if they are flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTERN GUILFORD HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER. ALL RIGHT RESERVED. | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE