A Girl with a Dream

A girl with a dream!

 
 
 
 
Ever since I was a little girl, I had a passion for dance. I would blast my radio and dance in the mirror. My dream was to become a professional dancer, and to be in the big movies like "Step Up" and "Bring it On". I used to compete when I was younger. I imagined myself on the stage dancing my heart out. Dancing is like medicine to me, and dancing make me feel better in whatever mood I'm in, because music is my drug. My brother and I started competing in competitions when we was younger. I miss those days where everybody would stare at me while I danced. I enjoyed making routines that mean something, the way I feel. Everybody has someway they express themselves if it's through music, or poems, or a story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTERN GUILFORD HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER. ALL RIGHT RESERVED. | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE