A look into EG Women's Tennis


As the EG women's tennis team stepped on the courts , I noticed something: I noticed how much of a team they actually were. Coach Carter has done a magnificent job on prepping these 11 girls for their season. Even in their Monday loss to Northern Guilford, I still saw some things that I really liked about this team. The first thing was how disciplined they were. The girls stayed composed even in tough matches. It was also how unified they were. I saw each of the girls talking to each other in a positive way, being a team. Lastly, is their sportsmanship. Even though they didn't win their match against the Nighthawks, they were good sports about it . They did not hang their heads or get pouty on the sideline. Win or lose, the EG tennis team is #1 in the eyes of this Wildcat Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTERN GUILFORD HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER. ALL RIGHT RESERVED. | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE